Monday, March 24, 2014

What to Expect


Well, I've done all this before. A while back, me and few friends wrote random things on a blog, and it was fun. Unfortunately, things dropped off and that blog "died" as it is. Turns out, I rather missed writing on that blog. It was good way for me get stuff out of my head and such.

So I'm starting up a new one.

Here's what you can expect:

A little art
A little PACIFIC RIM
A little Lord of the Rings
A little Doctor Who
A lot of references
My nostalgic angst about growing up
What I've been listening to
What I've been watching
What I've been reading
A wide diversity of post topics

And I'm sure more stuff will occur over time. Who knows, eh? I'll try and be rather consistent with posting, but I'm not sure how things will turn out.

"There are some things you can't fight- Act of God. You see a hurricane coming, you have to get out of the way. But when you're on a jaeger, you can fight the hurricane. And you can win."

No comments:

Post a Comment